Fair is fair. When you call out social media monitoring companies for not responding and question whether they’re even listening, you have to give credit to those who are paying attention.
So here’s a list of all the companies that have responded to the original challenge so far. These 140-character descriptions of social media monitoring services where either added a few weeks back, by commenting on the last post here at Planting Seeds or through Twitter this time around.
You should also note that Tuesday’s post was also syndicated over at The Customer Collective, which generated quite a bit of attention. You can see the conversation in the comments over there. And you can see just how much discussion this topic generated by checking out BackTweets (Planting Seeds post | The Customer Collective post).
Onto the list:
THE ORIGINAL SIX
• CustomScoop @All4Monitoring CustomScoop: Fast/accurate/affordable online news clips/social media monitoring. 24/7 Dashboard-Email Alerts-Custom Reports
• radian6 @All4Monitoring Real-time tracking, slice’n dice analysis, influencer scoring, workflow/team feats., platform API, Salesforce & Web trends Integ.
• Catherine_VZ @All4Monitoring Attensity: Monitor+analyze+respond 2 social med+email+surveys etc: deep sentiment+intent 2 buy+intent 2 churn+other reports.
• Blake Cahill @All4Monitoring @visible_tech here. A comprehensive social web listening, learning, engagement, & BI SaaS platform for brands & agencies
• vishals @All4Monitoring #Viralheat Real-time social media analytics #a4m
• Intelligence Pro @All4Monitoring Blog monitoring, search profiles, five presentations - graph, latest by authority, latest from prefered, frequent, search
• gianandrea facchini
Buzzdetector, a company monitoring and delivering strategic insights to his customers. http://www.buzzdetector.com (in Italian but with a presentation in English, too)
• Ari Newman (Filtrbox)
@all4monitoring easy 2 use, real-time, unl. keywords, drill-down, analysis, custom-branding, sentiment, team collab, API, influence, less $$
• Shanna Gordon
@bdbrandprotect - finding a needle in a haystack as opposed to a data dump, assessing sentiment and influence, providing useful analytics.
• socialscape Listening, Strategizing, Engaging. Real-time analytics that assess influencers, trends and insights within social media
• RepuTrack™ we combine real-time retrieval of relevant online convo w/ human review. See http://www.reputationmonitoring.com for precision ORM
• filtrbox easy 2 use, real-time, unl. keywords, drill-down, analysis, custom-branding, sentiment, team collab, API, influence, less $$
Spark: Data virtualization, in-depth semantic analysis, automated sentiment scoring, relevant content, customization, API
We’ll keep this challenge open ended. If you’re a social media monitoring company offering a free or paid tool, let us know in 140 characters what you’re all about. Send a tweet to @all4monitoring or #a4m or leave your comment here, after the original post or over at The Customer Collective.
We’ll use this post as the master list.