Just realized that I haven’t updated in quite some time, but that’s related to being busy with some great projects. Just wanted to keep you all in the loop about what’s been going on.
• The Age of Conversation 3 has been released and it’s been listed on Amazon. From the official media release: “Age of Conversation 3 captures the distinct shift from social media as a hypothetical consumer loyalty tool, as it was considered only a little more than a year ago, to its current state as a staple in the modern marketing toolbox.”
Having participated in all three editions, I can tell you that it’s been a truly rewarding experience. Not only do proceeds go to charity, but as a contributor, I have the unique chance to connect with smart marketing folk from around the world. Hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy being a part of it.
• Things are heating up on the speaking circuit again. Next week, I’ll be presenting at the Social Media for Pharma Conference put on by the Advanced Learning Institute. The topic is: “How To Listen Before You Lead: Developing A Strategic Social Media Monitoring Program In Pharma On A Limited Budget”.
• Late next month, I’ll be back with the Advanced Learning Institute team to deliver a workshop at the Social Media for Government Canada conference. The three-hour session is titled, “A Step-By-Step Approach To Using Social Media Tools Anyone Can Understand To Monitor Online Conversations, Manage Community Participation And Build Your Organization’s Reputation”. It’s the morning session on the Thursday.
• Big plans are in the works for socialmediamonitoring.ca. With help from the team at Toast Studio, we’re completely revamping the entire site. Work is just getting underway, but I encourage you to keep an eye out for news either here or on Twitter @All4Monitoring.
• Finally, just a friendly reminder of all the different places we can connect:
– Social Media Monitoring Tool Directory (#smmtd)
Hope to connect with you soon!